Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
CU items can be used for kits, scrap for hire or PU use. These items are not CU for CU. If you do wish to use it for a CU project please contact me.
Feel free to email me at enableem@gmail.com if you have any questions.
5 comments:
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 01, 2010. Thanks again.
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour ces très belles décorations originales !!
I wish you a warm and joyful month of December.
C from Paris :) ♥
very nice , thanks !
I just downloaded this, it's great. Thank you, love what's in here.
Post a Comment