Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 11, 2011. Thanks again.
CU items can be used for kits, scrap for hire or PU use. These items are not CU for CU. If you do wish to use it for a CU project please contact me.
Feel free to email me at enableem@gmail.com if you have any questions.
3 comments:
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Love the hatch cover! Thank you for sharing and the generous terms of use. I love unique cu items!
Leaving some ♥4u
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 11, 2011. Thanks again.
Post a Comment