Sunday, November 28, 2010

Free CU - odds & ends



What else can you call these items that have been gathering dust in my computer - is it possible to gather dust in a computer? Must be since I had a rough time cleaning them up! But here they are.

Commercial use, free to use however but please send people here to get them instead of selling them or giving them away as is!

Download

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

not really sure what those elements are apart the papers , but let's have a look .. thank you !

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for doing the...housework !!
C from Paris :D

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 29, 2010. Thanks again.